Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Glorious Christmas


Oh joy! What a fantastic Christmas it was this year. I got to enjoy several weeks of puppy licks and hugs. It was perfection. With Jakers, Lucy Bear, Texas, Dally, and Ol' Midnight, it was a full house of lovable pups. I also got some sweet presents from the family and a super cool watch from the boyfriend.

Today, I went to the pound with Sheldon and had a delightful time looking at the adorable dogs. There are so many sweet bears, I don't know how you could possibly choose just one. I can't wait to have my own puppy. But until then, I shall play with all of the other dogs!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is such a cute picture of Dallas! In your profile it makes it sound like Jason is Mom's boyfriend, which - to my knowledge - is not the case. :-)

Have you ever read the magazine Bitch? It's super awesome. You should go get a copy at Borders or whatever and check it out. If you like it, I'll get you a subscription.

I can't wait to see you again, Sister! Let me know if you want to come play anytime!

Kelly Rowley said...

Yeah, that picture is from way back, but I thought it was adorable! I have not read Bitch magazine but have heard several people talk about it. I will definitely get a copy.

Oh, I for sure want to come hang out. Once I get my syllabi I will let you know what my schedule looks like. I am so excited about the possible ski trip! Anywho, I will let you know soon. Oh, Sheldon has a blog now, in case you get bored or something.